Jungle's Law

Animals are totally crazy... That has been confirmed many times by my numerous (too numerous?) viewings of animal documentaries and it appears to me today as an obvious fact which doesn't need to be debated.

Plants are ok... They are generally quiet... One has time to guess what they are after... They can be pushy but they rarely lay into somebody without prior warning. Overall, they aren't that annoying.

But beasts...honestly ... They are nuts, worrying, weird, dangerous, mean, impolite, badly tempered, dirty, of bad faith, lying most of the time... I mean, I don't think I could have enough words to name and shame their base acts.

Of course, I can already hear you saying: "well... what about all the videos of nice little cute and adorable kittens on Youtube, huh ? What about the kittens?" I answer that kittens are the trees hiding the gentle forest. Just imagine a ferocious rain forest without wild animals and you'll be totally convinced! Yes! That would be pure Heaven.

Actually, beasts abide only to one law... the law of the jungle - a world where sheep eat sheep. If you don't believe me, then just read the pages of this comic.

To select the panel you want, click on the full content menu at the bottom of this page.

Weather Forecast


Jungle's Law - 29

1. Names of dinosaurs always amused me. I can picture a paleontologist finding a kind of stone on the ground and thinking : "Oh my God, the left corner of the neck of a femur of a diplocatharis leopoliisis galliporathorus !! " Then, he looks better at it and think: "No, I'm stupid, it is a part of the fibula of a malachokisalus velocimalavus !! Pfff, sometimes I'm really out of it".

2. The title of this page could have been: "there is no one blinder than he who does not wish to see". But they say: "Nooo, a title can't be so long". However, this is the subject of this page. That's amazing how people or leaders facing possible catastrophes (natural, ecologic, political, environmental, or else) don't want to really look at them. And this is as amazing how creative men can be if they decide to take measures to at least limit the effects (a guy invented a system allowing to divert earthquakes from specific areas – he tested it and it works. One just needs to plant concrete poles at specific places deep in the ground which dissipates seismic waves taking advantage of some physical properties of wave phenomena). 

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment